HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Nellie Jean Doughty
Whether you are purchasing your first home or refinancing an existing mortgage, it is my goal to provide multiple options for you to choose from that would best suit your individual needs.
In my 17+ years of Mortgage Lending experience, I have found the happiest customers are those who are well educated on what to expect and kept informed on the processing of their loan from application through closing. I pride myself on having a solid knowledge of our lending guidelines, thereby allowing me to work with you and your Realtor to set reasonable expectations for all involved.
HarborOne Mortgage offers a full array of Mortgage Products, all at competitive rates along with local processing and underwriting.
Our team is dedicated to insuring your home loan experience is a pleasant one.
See More TestimonialsNellie was excellent to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations.- Tammy